My job this month
mainly focussed on testing. Since I worked at NCR last summer as a tester, this
was a very comfortable area for me, which may have been why I liked it so much.
Here are some of the assignments I had for the month of June:
Completed testing on Driver Check
I completed testing
the newest Driver Check feature which I mentioned in my last work term update.
I also demoed the new driver check to solutions management and did a demo
during the product update training. This was a great opportunity to work on my
presentation skills and I am very glad I had the opportunity.
Assisted in Regression Testing
This is what took up
most of my time this month. The testing team ran about 700 test cases and I got
to run a good portion of them. I raised a few issues I found using JIRA. I also
had the opportunity to run several test cases to certify different
browser/operating system/websphere combinations. The regression testing was fun
for me.
Continued work on Oracle Unit Test Failures
In the down time I had
this month I worked on the Oracle Unit Test Failures I was assigned from last
month. I was not able to complete and submit my code changes but hopefully I
will be able to commit the changes in July.

No comments:
Post a Comment