Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Work Term Update - June 2015

June started off with some major excitement! I got married and took a honeymoon in Costa Rica! Then it was back to work where I had many different roles throughout the month.

Sales Server

I was put in charge of the sales server for a week. It was an interesting and very stressful experience. I have a lot of respect for the person who regularly keeps the sales server up and running. I learned how to debug issues quickly and also how a complex system is setup compared to our test environments.

Performance Testing Scripts

In the month of June I also worked on adjusting the performance testing scripts so that they would work in our environment. I learned a lot about how JMeter works and how to resolve issues with scripts faster.

Regression

I also executed a lot of test cases during our regular regression cycle. I really enjoy regression testing and I was happy to be able to help out when needed.

July's focus will mainly be on performance testing, and I am really looking forward to learning about debugging performance issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment